Nanny Placement Agency
Nanny Placement Agency Uses Innovative 5-Step Matching Process
For new parents whose maternity or paternity leave is coming to an end, or who have to go back to work for any other reason, a common search term may be, "nanny agency near me." Finding safe, reliable, and consistent care for little ones is an incredibly important task, and one that can be rather stressful. Thankfully, that's where Pacific Elite Nannies nanny placement agency comes in.
Serving Austin, Texas; Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, and San Diego counties in California, Pacific Elite Nannies has a thorough 5-step process to match nannies with families. The founder of the company, Kady Weatherby, came from a large family and spent several years working as a nanny herself, so she understands the importance and difficulty of finding quality child care. All Pacific Elite nannies are thoroughly vetted, including having background checks with driving records reports done.
Pacific Elite nanny placement agency uses its 5-step process to make suitable matches between nannies and families. The process involves:
* A phone or in-home consultation with families, which will cover several critical topics such as the family's lifestyle and weekly pay.
* Resumes/applications of the nannies are gone through personally by Pacific Elite Nannies, searching for the perfect fit.
* Once families have chosen a few potential nannies, interviews are scheduled.
* After deciding on a nanny, a trial day is set to spend time with families and be sure it is the perfect fit all around. Assuming both parties want to move forward, the nanny is hired.
* Pacific Elite Nannies stays in touch with families, ensuring that everything continues to go smoothly. The company can also provide backup childcare for times when the nanny is sick or away.
For those families searching "nanny agency near me," in southern California or Austin, check out Pacific Elite Nannies.